Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Alloha :D You've trapped in my planet:P. Don't ever forget to tag and visit Ain's blog @www.mizzainzulkifle.blogspot.com . so much love, AIN . .

I'm Freed

Sem One in KMB ended yesterday.
Now waiting for the final exam result. Gosh, I'm scared seriously I got the feelings that the result gonna be bad.
Targeting 40 for this sem but..................
Argh, no comment.
The exam was killing me okay. Especially Math. And Business too. And  Econs too.
Hmmm, I think all the papers gave me so much trouble !
But let's just hope and pray for the best !
Allah is always there to help you. :D

And I almost forgot to update about KMB. So juniors, please wait for the next entry.
InsyaAllah I'll write about Kolej Mara Banting soon !





No comments:

Post a Comment