Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Alloha :D You've trapped in my planet:P. Don't ever forget to tag and visit Ain's blog @www.mizzainzulkifle.blogspot.com . so much love, AIN . .

My New Baby :D

Alhamdulillah, Abah gave me Samsung Galaxy Note 2 for my 19th birthday ( even though it's quite early ) !
I'm so happy. No words can describe how happy I am !
Before this he had promised to buy a new phone for me but I never thought that it will be Note 2.
BTW, mine is titanium grey !

Everything is super easy now. I suggest you to buy Note 2. Very fun to use ! 




Check out the features here ! 

What I love the most is the 5.5 HD Super Amoled screen, battery performances and the S Pen. Note 2 is the best smart phone ever created for me ! So perfect !

The normal price is RM 2199 but my father bought it just about RM1 850 coz I'm using Celcom smart plan. 

THANKS DAD. LOVE YOUU.

LOVE IT !

Inside the box.

No comments:

Post a Comment